Suppose you received goods whose prices differ from those specified in the supply agreement. In iiko, we have special tools to control price discrepancies:
- Purchases Report. Use it to compare prices specified in the purchase invoice and supplier price list. For this, you have to set up supplier price lists in iiko.
- Report on Purchasing Discrepancies. Use it to compare prices of received goods with your order.
A purchases report is a set of special reports used to compare purchase prices for supplied goods, track price changes, and evaluate the volume of purchases.
To work with purchase reports, a user has to have the “View purchases reports” (B_PREPORT) permission.
To run the report, follow this:
- Go to Production and logistics in the main menu (or Reports) > Purchases report.
- Select the report type.
- Specify the reporting period.
- Select one or more suppliers you want to evaluate.
- Select storages.
- Click Update.
If the product price differs from the list price, or the price changed during the period, it will be registered in the system and highlighted in the report:
- Red ‒ price increased.
- Green ‒ price decrease.
To open a delivery document for a particular item, double-click on the document number.
If required, you can add some additional parameters. For this, check the Setup mode and drag the required parameter to the column area.
Run the Report on purchase prices to see the product supplier and check if there is any difference between list prices and delivery document prices.
If you purchase from different suppliers, you may change the report view so that you can easily compare purchase prices.
The Price changes report shows the prices in the delivery documents by each supplier as of the beginning and the end of the period. This provides you the way to analyze the price behavior for the selected period.
The Report on purchases by storages shows a share of the delivered goods in the total volume of purchases and in the group for a particular time. Thus, you can learn how much you spent on the goods in your bar and in your kitchen compared to the total purchase amount percentage-wise.
The Purchases report by supplier shows total amounts of invoices used to book in the goods and supplier details.
Report on Purchasing Discrepancies
Use it to compare the goods ordered and the goods delivered. The report shows only external orders and related purchase invoices that come from third-party systems or were created manually based on the order.
The report is only available to the employees with the “View purchases reports” (B_PREPORT) permission.
To run this report:
- Go to Production and logistics (or Reports) in the main menu, then to Report on purchasing discrepancies.
- Set the period when your orders were created.
- Select one or more suppliers.
- Specify the storages where goods were booked in.
- Choose orders you want to be included:
- All orders.
- Orders that have no delivery data discrepancies.
- Orders that have discrepancies in the delivery date, quantity or price.
- Orders that have no deliveries (no linked invoices).
- Click Update.
In the Delivery block, the items that have discrepancies between the order and related purchase invoice (date, quantity or price) are highlighted in red.
The price and quantity difference is estimated in the Discrepancies block. Items with increased values are highlighted in red, decreased ‒ green.
From this report, you can access the invoice used to book in the goods or the purchase order. Double-click on the document number for this.