In iikoCard settings, you can set up global parameters of the system. For this:
- While at iiko.biz, go to iikoCard > Settings.
|iikoCard settings are only available to a user that has the “Outlet setup” permission. A user has those organizations available, for which he or she has this permission enabled. For details, see User Permissions.|
- Select an organization. iikoCard settings will only apply to the selected organization.
- Click Save.
It takes about a minute for the changes to apply.
- The iikoCard is on parameter makes iikoCard work: sync with POS, exchange guests, calculate balances, order details. It syncs with the same parameter in iikoOffice.
- In the Guest authentication field, specify how the system should identify a guest and which account should be used to pay an order. Select one or more items.
- By card. A cashier swipes the guest’s card or enters the card number.
- By phone number. A cashier enters a guest’s phone number.
- Face recognition by photo. When you register a new guest, you take a picture of him or her. The picture is saved in the database. When this guest visits your venue the next time, the system takes a picture again and use it to find the guest. For this, set a camera on your cash register and paste <iikoCardAllowPhoto>true</iikoCardAllowPhoto> in the iikoFront configuration file: config.xml.
|This setting applies to the Restaurant and Fast Food service modes and is used in the checkout window only. In the order window, your guest search is not limited. If used in the delivery service, iikoCard finds guests by the phone number.|
- Specify a guest’s consent to processing his or her personal details in the Consent to personal data processing by default field: full name, telephone, email, etc. All new guests will have this status set by default. If a guest decides otherwise, select another status in the guest record. Available options:
- Not specified. A guest was not asked to provide a consent or it had been before the protection regulation was effected and so did not comply with an agreement text.
- Consent given. You may store personal data of a guest.
- Consent withheld. You may not store personal data of a guest. If some of your guests registered in the system did not provide such a consent, you have to anonymize their personal data. For this, please contact iiko help desk. If anonymized, a guest record will be marked as deleted and all the fields will show “Anonymized.”
- To protect your guests’ personal data like names, phone numbers, and order history, check the Encrypt guest details on POS servers item. In this case, the database located in the C:\Users\iikoCardPOS\AppData\Roaming\iiko directory will be encrypted.
- To avoid using another guest’s account, check Verification by telephone number when adding guest to order. Then, when you take an order from this guest, he or she would receive a code on a mobile phone, and you would see a window in iikoFront where you have to enter this code. The message type (PUSH or SMS) is defined by SMS settings in iikoOffice. This setting applies to all the programs.
You may enable guest verification only when an order payment is made for each program separately. For this, use the same setting in the Account Payment action.
- If there is no connection to the RMS server or an SMS balance is insufficient, you may set the system to forbid the payment or adding a guest to an order. For this, check Verification by telephone number in case of zero SMS balance/no service. The item is unchecked by default, in which case, a verification code is not sent to a guest—he or she will be added to an order automatically without verification.
- You are able to change a cash terminal password in the Connection parameters (only for iikoRMS < 5.1) block. It is used in the payment type settings to establish connection between iikoRMS and iikoCard (see Creating a Payment Type for version 5.0 and older).