There might be a situation when a POS server is not able to sync with the iikoCard server. Let’s say you’ve changed some campaign terms at iiko.biz, but it didn’t work in iikoFront even after you had started an exchange with the main server manually.
To learn why it happened, go the POS server status monitoring page. For this, go to Administration > POS Status.
|The system receives data only from POS servers version 34 and later.|
The monitoring page is only available to users that have the “Outlet setup” permission. The table displays the outlets where users have this permission enabled. For more details, see Users.
You may obtain some other useful information on this page as well:
- Which POS version is in use.
- When the POS most recent update took place.
- When the most recent syncing took place.
- Organization CrmId, etc.
By default, the most recent data is given per all available outlets.
You are able to set your own criteria:
- To check the POS server status in one outlet only, select the outlet in the Organization field.
- To change the display period, select the time unit in the Most recent update field - days, hours or minutes, and enter the number.
- Press Search.
Subject to the POS status, the lines will be highlighted in various colors:
- Red - an error occurred during an exchange between a POS server and the main server. Details are given in the Most recent syncing error column. To test the connection, while in iikoOffice, go to iikoCard > iikoCard Settings and then to Connectivity Diagnostics tab.
- Yellow - POS server requires an update.
To hide POS servers that had no errors during the exchange with the main server, check the Do not show successfully synced POS terminals item. The list will have only POS servers with errors.
You may learn about the syncing issues from POS server logs. To obtain a remote access to them, follow this:
- Click Retrieve logs opposite the required organization.
- In the pop-up window, specify the period of interest.
- Specify the maximum log size.
- Click Request logs. The system prepares log archives and stores them on the file server.
- Click each link to save log archives.
- Press Close.
A POS server has its own database containing the information on programs, guests, and their accounts. For a number of reasons, it may become inconsistent, and a POS server would not sync with the main server. To resolve this issue, click Reset POS database opposite the required POS server and confirm the database deletion. Run the iikoCardPOS service of the corresponding POS server. A new database will be created automatically.
To export POS statuses to an Excel file, click Excel.