The program may include several marketing campaigns that share settings, for instance, the duration and account type.
To create a new program, follow this:
- Sign in on the iiko.biz portal.
- Go to iikoCard > Programs.
- Click Create.
- Enter the Program Name and Period of Validity.
- Specify the program type. Depending on the program, you might be required to create a customer’s account and make certain settings. Select one of the options:
- Discounts, gifts, combo (no account). Use this type to create a program for discounts, gifts, or combos. The system does not create a customer’s account within this program. While in the campaign builder, you are not able to check the account balance, top it up, and pay from the account.
- Monetary program. Use this type to create deposit programs and corporate catering programs. An account is created for a customer or company which can be topped up and used to pay orders. The account balance is measured in currency, for instance, euro.
- Bonus program. Customers participating in this program have an account created, which is used to accumulate bonus points. A customer may use them to pay orders in full or in part. See Bonus program.
- Food program. The system creates an account for a customer to keep the information on the number of meals rather than the amount of money. Use this program to sell subscription-based products. See an example in the Item subscription article.
|Once the program is created, you will not be able to change its type.|
- As may be required, enter your Comments.
- Check the Active item.
- Check the Send SMS to guests if balance changes item so that your customers get notified if any top-ups or deductions take place on their account. By default, your customers receive preset SMS, but you can change the text in the top-up and payment settings. Your customers receive messages if the Subscribed to mailing lists and SMS item is checked in their records.
|| To send text messages, you have to purchase one of the SMS packages: iikoNotification 2000, iikoNotification 5000, iikoNotification 10000 (for details, see Billing). If no package purchased, your customers will not receive SMS notifications.
When you set up a corporate catering program for any company, its staff shall not receive account balance notifications. To cancel customer notification, disable the option.
- Click Save.
- If you create a program for a chain of restaurants, you may specify where it shall be used. If a program must work in the entire chain, check Program is active across all the chain outlets. If a program must work in some of the outlets, uncheck the item and select the required outlets.
You can suspend the program by changing its status to inactive. For this:
- When at iiko.biz, go to iikoCard > Programs.
- Click Edit opposite the selected program.
- On the appearing page, uncheck Active.
- Click Save.
To view inactive programs, check Show Inactive on the iikoCard > Programs page. All inactive programs will not have a check in the Active column.
Your customers may take part in several campaigns at the same time: they may get a discount and pay an order with account funds. The order according to which such campaigns are used affects the final total price.
As a general rule, programs are applied the following way:
- First, a guest is given a discount for an item or order (discount programs and special prices).
- Then a guest may use bonus points that have been accumulated by him/her by the time of payment (bonus programs).
- After all this, the funds are deducted from the guest's account (deposit or limit programs).