To set up iikoCard special offers, one shall log in at iiko.biz. One user is created automatically at the time of the company’s registration at iiko.biz via iikoOffice (see Registration at the iiko.biz portal). You may add one more administrator or user to perform specific functions, for instance, set up special offers (campaigns) or run reports.
New user registration
To create a new user, follow this:
- While at iiko.biz, go to Administration > Users.
- Click Create.
- Type a new user’s email in the Email field. It will be later used for authentication.
- Click Save. You will receive a confirmation email, so you will be able to activate your account.
- Click the link given in the email.
- Enter a password for the new account.
- Click Restore access.
The new account will be activated, and the user will be able to authenticate at iiko.biz. The system will automatically generate the Key for external applications used to identify users in third-party apps, for instance, iikoDeliveryMan. If you don’t activate your account, you won’t be able to use it authenticate at iiko.biz and edit its permissions.
If a user hasn’t got a letter with an activation link, send it again. For this, click Send again in his/her card.
Operations available to a user at iiko.biz are limited by permissions.
To confer permissions to a user, follow this:
- Go to Administration > Users.
- Select the required user and click Edit in the Permissions column. You will see a table with a list of companies.
- Check the permissions you want to provide to a user in the organization name line. In case of a restaurant chain, provide permissions for each restaurant separately. For instance, a user may have permissions to view reports at one outlet and manage guests at another.
|If a user has no permissions, he or she won’t be able to sign in to iiko.biz.|
- Click Save.
Each permission makes certain menu items available:
|Permission||What is available|
|Customers||IikoCard5 > Guests and all sub-items|
|IikoCard5 > Reports > Visitor stats|
|Reports||All the reports under iikoCard5 > Reports|
|Customer accounts||Customer account balances in his or her card|
|IikoCard5 > Issue card|
|IikoCard5 > Coupons|
|Outlet setup||The Organizations item and all sub-items|
|Users||Administration > Users|
|Mailing lists||Settings > Mailing lists|
|The Set up mailing lists button on all the pages (iikoCard5 > Guests > All guests and Program guests, as well as iikoCard5 > Reports > Visitor stats)|
|Campaigns||Programs menu item|
|Using the app store||Apps menu item|