iikoChain is a management system tailored for chain restaurants and distribution centers.
The following are the basic things you can do in iikoChain:
- Manage production: workload planning using consolidated information, keep track of the movement of the ready-to-eat items between subdivisions, purchase foodstuffs.
- Manage several legal entities as part of one chain.
- Move marked up products between chain storages that belong to different legal entities.
- Keep shared directories current: stock list, units of measurement, contractors, etc.
- Manage storages in all subdivisions.
- Control price lists: menu items and their prices are defined from the HQ by means of price change orders. It is handy if used in the delivery call center.
- Control recipe versions: a meal may have slightly different recipes in different restaurants of the chain.
- Manage human resources: you can assign roles and keep track of labor hours.
- Obtain information on the sales made at your chain or at each subdivision separately in the form of reports: financial, inventory, sales etc.
- Use unique enumeration for each outlet by means of numbering templates.
- Exchange data with other restaurant management systems.