The system may remind a cashier or an operator to offer your customer complementing an order with an item to be eligible to a discount or to carry out certain operations. Hints may be configured as special actions as part of an offer or activate automatically, e.g., if a customer has to receive a birthday gift.
For instance, if a customer orders a pizza, you may offer him or her a sauce.
In the call center, it will look like this:
- Add a Quattro Formaggi Pizza to the order. A hint to complement an order with a sauce will be displayed in the designated area.
- Open a list of available sauces and click Add opposite to the required one.
The sauce will be added to the order as a result.
Such a hint will look the following way in iikoFront:
- Add a Quattro Formaggi Pizza to the order. A hint to complement an order with a sauce will be displayed in the designated area. The number of items that can be added will be given in the right upper corner.
- Click the hint. A list of items that can be added will drop down.
- Select any of those. For this, click the item’s name. It will be added to the order as a result.
If hint reminds you to carry out some operation, you have to do only what it says. Let us say, you have added an Alcohol category item to the order, then you might see the following hint in the call center:
If for some reason you have closed the tip window, click Tips to review the tips in the call center.
To open a window with hints in iikoFront, click .