In fast-food restaurants, some items are cooked in advance. Each item has its own shelf life, which needs to be monitored so that you serve only fresh food. A special storage control screen is designed for this purpose.
Use it to:
- Track the number of items cooked in advance
- Control shelf life of ready items
- Keep records of the expired items write-off
- Monitor the number of ready items left in stock and receive notifications when more items need to be prepared
- Print tags for prepared items