The integrated iiko management system has the following structure:
- MS SQL Server—iiko database server.
- iikoServer is the central part of the system that carries out the core business logic, processes queries of other parts of the system and coordinates their interaction.
- iikoChain—centralized management system for restaurant chains and distribution centers.
- iikoRMS—restaurant management system. Venues equipped with iikoRMS can be networked by means of iikoChain.
- iikoFront—a retail system designed for taking and paying orders.
- iikoAgent—a component that provides interaction between the system and equipment.
- iikoOperation—inventory management subsystem. Storage registration, supplier and stocklist database setup, inventory accounting and analysis.
- iikoFinance—financial management subsystem. Currency and payment type setup, chart of accounts, mutual settlements with contractors, and cash flow analysis.
- iikoPersonnel—staff management. Roles, registration, access permissions, schedule planning, automatic work time management, payroll, penalties and bonuses, incentive programs for serving and production staff.
- iikoFoodFactory—centralized production management system, data-based planning, assigning production tasks, and registration of stock transfer.
- 1C Integration—data export to 1C Accounting.
- iikoCard—loyalty system. Designed to accept some cashless payment methods, create loyalty programs, marketing campaigns, and to implement various staff catering plans.
- iikoKitchen—inventory control on iikoFront terminals, buffet service automation, document management: purchase invoices, write-off records, internal transfers, cooking and substitution records, as well as printing barcode labels for standard packing units and weighed items.
- iikoSousChef—kitchen automation. Item preparation and handover management: order queue management, serving courses and cooking time, item status monitoring, integrated waiter notification system, video recording and kitchen event control.
- iikoVideoSecurity—video surveillance system that allows to view any system event video.
- iikoDelivery—delivery management. Registration of delivery orders and customer requirements, creation of invoices, order delivery, and service quality control.
- iikoCallCenter—centralized order taking and registration. Keeping customer database, including past deliveries, order history and customer's favorite items, order status monitoring, delivery time and quality control, real-time delivery reports, statistics and analytics, selection of production points on the electronic map, Plazius bonus points.
- iikoDelivery Widget—accepting delivery orders from the restaurant's website. This add-on may be used both in iikoCallCenter and iikoDelivery.
- iikoPBX—connection of the PBX to the delivery service operator’s workstation. Taking calls from and making calls to customers and drivers at both the call center and iikoFront.
- iikoRadar—tracking drivers on the map.
- iikoShelfManager—item shelf life control for fast-food restaurants.
- iikoPMS Integration—integration with hotel management systems.
- iikoMonitoring—remote control over current orders at table-service restaurants. Complete information about open orders, order items by guest, service rate, the number of unprinted or unserved meals, as well as deleted items, and deletion reasons. Information on orders transferred from previous shifts, occupied tables by sections, open tables by waiters and tables by sales channels (overall traffic, banquet, or delivery).
- iikoDashboard—mobile reports. Real-time business statistics on your mobile. Key performance indicators: volume of sales, number of bills, number of guests, average spend, and total cost. Compare current data with previous periods (e.g. current to the previous day, month, or year).
- iikoFranchise—franchise management. Collection of data on the performance of all franchisees. Sales reports, revenue reports, and reports on the amount of royalties paid.
- iikoArrivals—fast-food digital signage providing information on the queue.
- iiko24х7 IT-Support Service—round-the-clock technical support.