iikoWeb helps you manage a restaurant and analyze operations online.
Web Office is available if you have an iikoCloud license starting from version 6.0.
The following are the main sections of iikoWeb:
- Configuration. Set up your restaurant and processes.
- Store Ops. Manage your restaurant routine operations: purchases, inventory, etc.
- Executive. Obtain analytical data and run reports.
- Xero. Keep your books with the Xero accounting system.
Use iikoWeb To:
- Manage your restaurant operations in any web browser from anywhere in the world.
- Set up purchasing and inventory in advance to make your restaurant operations smooth.
- Customize your purchasing process—decide which steps an order shall go through.
- Make your procurement fully automatic: the system would determine the quantity of food required, send an order to your suppliers by email, accept and book in the goods.
- Order goods according to a list prepared in advance or a supplier price list.
- Create a purchasing schedule, so that the required food is always in stock.
Forecast & Plan Sales
- The system prepares the sales forecast automatically. Change it as you think fit.
- To make the forecast more accurate, add events and public holidays to your calendar.
- Plan the preparation of menu items and semi-finished products, and the system would calculate the right quantity.
Carry Out Accurate Cash Accounting
When verifying your cash balance, count the number of each bill denomination, and the system would calculate the total amount.
Carry Out Storage Inventory
- Make a schedule for the inventory reconciliation.
- Use preliminary prepared lists of food products.
- Set up permissible quantity variances.
- Create an inventory plan: food storage locations an employee should check during the inventory.
- Use a smartphone or a tablet to carry out an inventory.
Boost Your Sales
- To boost your sales, you can set up a competition for your employee, so that they may get a reward.
- The real-time results and standings can be displayed on the iikoUpsellDashboard screen.
Track Drivers on the Map
The iikoRadar screen shows the real-time location of your delivery drivers.
Analyze Performance & Get Reports
To assess your performance, use KPI charts, diagrams, and tables. Even if there might be many restaurants out there you have to manage, you can receive up-to-date information for each one of them.