Payment Schedule is an efficient tool to estimate and plan your company’s expenses. The system knows when you should pay rent, wages and taxes, and it will not forget about any invoice due dates and other important expenses and will furnish this information in a user-friendly manner. For this, you have to create payment orders where you should specify the required payment details. For periodic payments, one is able to create a schedule. All orders will be listed in the Payment Schedule, and you will be able to make payments directly from it and check the respective transactions. If any payment becomes overdue, iiko will highlight them in red. See Payment Schedule.
New Online Help
Up-to-date help materials are now available on the iikoHelp portal. Easy search and scalable pages come in handy when you need to quickly find and read the required help information. Go to Home Page.
On-The-Spot Transfer of Payments
Have you already used to importing payment data from online banking applications? Now it also works the other way around - you are able to export payment orders created in iiko to such apps! See Export to Online Banking Software.
iiko Improves To Be Handier
- You are now able to customize incentive programs for the staff that makes no personal sales and works at the venue under a certain concept. When estimating a bonus, iiko takes into account the sales made at the outlet of the specific group where an employee has been clocked in. See Incentive Programs.
- When you send orders to your suppliers, iiko automatically calculates product prices. To determine the prices, the system checks for a supplier’s fixed price list and the most recent purchase data. See Automatic Calculation of Orders.
- Now you are able to set a list of tables to make the iikoArrivals screen display the respective data. However, you can remove some tables from this screen.
- You no longer have to deal with cents - iiko may round off order amounts to the nearest whole number, usually, in guest’s favor. See Currency and Service Fee.
- A Unified Transfer Document (UTD) is now available in iiko. You can print out this document while on the Expenditure Invoice screen.
- Receipt editor interface has become visually better - you can see sizes of items, schemes of modifiers and combos.
- When you open a monthly Plan/Actual Analysis, an average bill is estimated automatically if the income amount and the number of receipts are specified. See Plan/Actual Analysis.
- From now on, you are able to create a consolidated price list for selected outlets rather than for the entire chain. We have introduced an easy-to-use search by the name of an item or group in the price list.
- Revenue received from external sources may now be distributed among various customizable accounts. All such payments used to arrive at one shared account before. See External Payment.
- Both the revenue account and expense account used for auto propagation in the expenditure invoice in the case of internal transfer may now be preconfigured. See Accounting.
- There have been such fields as the End of Employment, Pension ID and Tax ID added to the employee card thus providing fuller information. See Registration of Employees.
- A recipe template now has new fields including the Recipe Start Date.
- The Debt to Contractors report now gives information on the payment document type.
- Handling external orders has become more convenient - one is able to use not only the names of items given in the existing documents but also their quantity and packing units.
- The following features are now made available if Plazius has been plugged in: Plazius Bonuses and Mobile Payment, as well as Plazius stock list group which includes the activation and top-up services.
- New hot keys are intended to facilitate the inventory workflow: press INSERT or CTRL+PAGE DOWN to enter a new product or item. See Keyboard Shortcuts.
- iikoFront startup now takes even less time
- A terminal now shows better performance even in case of a great number of delivery orders
- Now, when you take a delivery order, you spend much less time searching customers by a phone number or address
- The iikoDelivery module works faster due to improved memory consumption
- UCS/EFTPOS integration issues (5.3.3) have been fixed.
- An issue that used to take place when large OLAP reports were being created in the background has been resolved.
- A number of errors related to the forms of employee schedules and recipes and to the item’s image editing process has been fixed.
- An event log containing a large bulk of data is now loading faster.
- Recalculation that takes place when you edit a recipe now consumes much less time.
- Reports that implies calculation of opening balances are now created faster.
- By means of a new external monitoring system, we are able to identify and fix errors before they impair customer experience.